Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Turkey 2012

SO... I Have been away for a long time... I have all these great ideas for blog post, but cant seem to find the time to do anything! But I have time today.... I was on pinterest yesterday and found some great activities for the kiddos. But my favorite is a thankful turkey, Which I pulled from a couple different sites to make it my own. 
So the Initial Idea was from this post on pinterest! I hope the link works, I am not trying to take credit that is not mine...



http://pinterest.com/pin/52213676901382219/
After sleeping on it. I decided to find a template of a turkey to begin the process! I found a great site that had the turkey template and other animals too! 
http://nate.malamud.com/turkey/paper.html
Please Go check their website. They make it really easy to print what you need and show you how its supposed to go. 

Since I was on my computer I figured I could go ahead and print what I needed onto the color I wanted. Making easy to just cut and paste. 


I also used word documents to print out the lettering I would need! Hope you like it and good luck> My family and I will sit at dinner together and talk about what we will write on our feathers.



No comments:

Post a Comment