Thursday, August 1, 2013

50's themed birthday party!

I have no new posts... I have been extremely busy finalizing all my plans for my wedding. Now that its over I wanna post something I haven't shared before. So for my little ones first birthday I went a little crazy and here's what I came up with ...

Here are the invitations I made. They took a while to make but they turned out just how I envisioned it. 




The initial set up...





 
I made these sugar cookies ! Overall I was pretty happy with it. 
 We had soooo many treats! 






This is what the gift bags had in them. Everything was purchased from Oriental Trading Co.
My baby girls birthday outfit! My mother in law bedazzled her shoes! 

 We all had a great time!!

2 comments:

  1. I have had so many people view this page and re-pin the invitations I made so I will be doing a follow up post showing how to make the invites and what I wrote on the card... stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elated to know about this themed birthday party. Few weeks ago, I arranged my best friend’s birthday party at an exquisite venue New York. Invited all my friends for this event and ordered a birthday cake. Enjoyed a lot at the party.

    ReplyDelete