Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tooth Certificate of Record

So, my son will soon be turning 6 and his first tooth should be coming out soon! I have been on pinterest and saw some very cute ideas but I didn't really want to pay for it .... I mean the memories are awesome but its just a piece of paper...Right? Anyway I am pretty good with my computer and decided to make my own. (Thanks to clip art ;) ) I took ideas of what I have seen and made it my own and put what I thought was the best little certificate from the tooth fairy. I hesitated on posting it but figured someone out there  might like it! 
Here you go I Put a little picture of an envelope but I am planning on getting a template for an envelope ! https://plus.google.com/photos/103629240386524066426/albums/5849862927717905649?authkey=CJLy4u3PxY2SPA
This is the link without the envelope ..... hope it works for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment