Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back to school gift year 2

So that time of year is approaching soon ... school starts in 20 days!! Where did the summer go? 
Last year my son came home to a small present (http://emsmom611.blogspot.com/2012/09/cheap-and-easy-back-to-school-present.html) all new school supplies in a wipe container to keep it all in. I have looked for a cooler pencil box but nothing is quite as big and can fit all supplies. Again my goal is for my son to be able to sit with his box and not need to get up in search for a glue stick, or sciccors. Its all there. So my great debate with myself this is year is wether I should redo the box or just restock with all new supplies. I have been leaning to just restocking it ... hmmm dilemmas.... 

** Take advantage of those back to school sales! I went to Staples today and with some rewards bucks and their sales ... I payed .25 for a pack of Crayola Crayons. $1 for a 12pk of Crayola colored pencils and so much more!!! 

Check out my blog for the way I presented the wipe container to my son! The link is above ... my son loved it and knew where his box was, just grabbed it and was ready to go! 

Thanks ! Constructive criticism is always welcomed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment